Friday, June 22, 2007

Happyness.

hahah i very much love the Strawberry Shortcake from Bakerzin,
it's not to sweet and yet has the right taste.
baked to perfection,
(:

so i had training,
yes agn,
in the morning today.
and i rmbed to put my sunblock okay!
it was prettaye fun, and slack as Wen Hui was the one coaching us,
not Yeeleen.

okay so i like fell backwards today,
Jing Wen's fault!
she supposed to cushioned my fall but she didn't!
probably cos i always bully her.

so i managed to break the fall,
but i forgot to save my head.
so yeah,
OUCH.
it was then i saw a ketrillion stars.
and probably the Big Bang.

and then we had a mini carnival.
Fun Fun.

bathed after training.
wasn't in the best of mood for tht split moment.

and Salad is sooo cute,
she thought i was angry with her,
so she didn't dare ask me for shampoo,
so she used body soap to wash her hair.
FAINTS.
am i THT terrifying?
HAHAH!

so i had lunch at Dover,
with Corinne, Yuka and Salad.
i had Mee Hoon Kuay,
two Guo Ties,
and a packet of Apple Aloe Vera.
very filling.

got back to sch and decided to go West Coast to study do homework.
did finish Chemistry and History.
(:

then Xueningning met us to play at West Coast.
her second time up the pyramid,
;)

and basically i've completed 25% of my work in one week.
hahah wonderful.

just THREE more days to complete 75%,
tht's all.
heh.
whatevers.

Retail Therapy with Justine tml,
hohoho,
it's really good to take a break once in a while you know?
or maybe slightly more than once.

oh yeah and she's like my personal perdicurist,
hahah cos she always does my toenails for me.

and man i shouldn't have cut my nails,
then painted them.
their so puny,
their as small as Kim's!
ahh.

i need my Beauty sleep,
badly.

TTFN! :D

HOMEWORK, PROJECT, HOMEWORK, PROJECT, HOMEWORK, PROJECT, period.

No comments: